The following recipe is shared by Laura, went down from a size 8 to a size 2 in three months. Read here success story by clicking the link below.
Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
- 1/3 cup julienned fennel bulb
- 1/3 cup julienned leeks, white part only
- 1/3 cup julienned carrots
- 1/3 cup julienned snow peas
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon whole coriander seed, ground fine
- 1 (6 ounce) salmon fillet, pin bones removed
- 1 orange cut into wedges with white, pitty membrane removed
- 1 tablespoon dry vermouth
- Take a 15 by 36-inch parchment paper and fold in half like a book.
- Draw a large ½ heart on paper with fold of paper as the center of the heart. Cut heart out and open
- Lay fennel, leeks, carrots, and snow peas on the parchment in center to 1 side of fold.
- Mix together salt, pepper, and ground coriander.
- Sprinkle vegetables and season with remaining salt, pepper, and ground coriander.
- Top with the orange wedges and sprinkle with vermouth.
- Fold other side of heart over fish and starting at the top of the heart shape, fold up both edges of parchment, overlapping folds as you move along. Once you reach the tip, twist several times to secure tightly.
- Place on a microwave safe plate and cook for 4 minutes on high in microwave, or until fish reaches 131 degrees. Open parchment carefully, and serve for a complete meal. Enjoy!
Serving Size: 6 oz.
Protein: 39.7 g
Carbs: 12.6 g
Fats: 21.2 g*
* 15.4 of the 21.2 grams come from healthy poly and monounsaturated fats