If you like ever wanted to build serious muscle like the Hulk, every muscle head will tell you oatmeal is a staple food on your quest to pack on the muscle!
Even if you're goals are not to pack on major pounds of muscle, a lot of you guys have enjoyed oatmeal since childhood, and you, like myself, have had it every way under the sun:
- Peaches and greek yougurt
- Strawberry banana
- MIxed berries and chia seeds
- Apples and almonds
Yes, I've had it all. If you don't know already, oatmeal is full of great nutrients like soluble fiber, calcium, and potassium. That's all fine and dandy, but how about we supercharge with some gamma rays, ahem (excuse the The Hulk pun), Athletic Greens, and get even more nutrients in our meal.
Athletic Greens are loaded with potent plants, fruits, herbs and mushrooms that detoxify and protect – one serving provides the antioxidant equivalent of 10 – 12 servings of fruit and vegetables (ORAC 5000).
Bonus Content: Free Chart of The Hulk's Top 9 Green Foods
So without further adieu, I bring to you The Hulk Oatmeal!
- 1 scoop of Athletic Greens
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1.5 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1.5 cup rolled oats (feel free to substitute for gluten-free oats)
The how to
- In a blender, blend together the Athletic Greens, banana, chia seeds, and almond milk until smooth.
- In a cereal bowl, add the oats and then pour the smoothie on top. Stir well until combined.
- Place in fridge (uncovered is fine) overnight. Give it a good stir in the morning and then enjoy it cold, straight from the fridge or heat in the microwave or stove top to consume hot. Add desired toppings as you wish such as nuts, granola, coconut, fruit, etc.
Athletic Greens is a solid greens supplement with a good flavor that supports digestive health, energy production, balanced nutrient intake, and alkalinity to your diet. A greens supplement like this is a good addition to any athlete’s regimen, but is especially important for those not consuming enough fruits and vegetables.